For a productive and exciting experience during ISRS 2020, we plan to provide the opportunity to have special sessions under the following conditions:
- One session is 80 minutes long
- Fee for one session is 1,500 US$ plus some donation if possible
- Projector, PC, and room staff will be provided from the ISRS 2020 organizing committee
- The special session organizer is requested to inform presenters’ names, affiliations and presentation titles to Prof. Prof. Chul-Soo Ye, Organizing Committee Chair of ISRS 2020 by 31 January, 2020.
- In case that presenters wish to publish their papers in ISRS 2020 proceedings, each presenter is requested to submit his/her extended abstract or full paper to ISRS 2020 web site (http://www.isrs.or.kr) by 28 February, 2020. It is also possible to publish the papers of the special session in a separate form by the responsibility of the session organizer.
- Participants of the Special Session must register to ISRS 2020 with the same registration fee as ordinary participants of ISRS 2020.
We cordially invite your contribution to organize special session/workshop in ISRS 2020. For an application for the Special Session, please submit the application form(download) by 31 January, 2020 to Prof. Prof. Chul-Soo Ye. Please note that the deadline has been extended to 31 January, 2020 and make sure to take advantage of the deadline extension.