Authors who wish to present at ISRS 2023 & UAV-g 2023 are requested to fill out the abstract submission form and submit the form to the on-line submission system.
The abstract should be submitted on-line and email submissions will NOT be considered. If you have any difficulty in submitting your abstract, please contact to the KSRS secretariat (email@example.com).
- Step 1
Sign up or log into the online system
- Step 2
Click the “submission” button and fill out the abstract submission form
- Step 3
Click the “submit” button
- Step 4
Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official ISRS 2023 & UAV-g 2023 proceeding.
- Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference among oral or poster by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Technical Program Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the presentation type.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend the symposium and present the abstract as scheduled. The presenting author must register during the pre-registration period. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by March 10, 2023 will not be published.
- The Technical Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
- Author(s) information: type of author, name(s), organization, country, email
- Abstract information: presentation type, the most appropriate two topics, title, abstract(less than 500 words), keywords(at least 3 keywords), and application for Student Paper Competition
- The date of sending the notification of acceptance for the abstract will be changed from February 15 to February 21.
- Notification of acceptance for the abstract will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting(submitting) authors by February 21, 2023.
- If you don’t receive the notification of acceptance for the abstract, please send an email to the KSRS secretariat with your abstract information (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to not only prepare and submit the full paper, but also pre-register by March 10, 2023.