Authors who wish to present at ISRS 2020 are requested to fill out the abstract submission form and submit the form to the on-line submission system.
Abstract should be submitted on-line and email submissions will NOT be considered. If you have any difficulty in submitting your abstract, please send an email to the KSRS secretariat (email@example.com).
How to submit
- Step 1
Sign up or log into the online system
- Step 2
Click the “submission” button and fill out the abstract submission form
- Step 3
Click the “submit” button
- Step 4
Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Rules
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official ISRS 2020 proceeding.
- Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference among oral or poster by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Technical Program Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the presentation type.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend the symposium and present the abstract as scheduled. The presenting author must register during the pre-registration period. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by February 28, 2020 will not be published.
- The Technical Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
Information Required for Abstract Submission
- Author(s) information: type of author, name(s), organization, country, email
- Abstract information: presentation type, the most appropriate two topics, title, abstract(less than 500 words), keywords(at least 3 keywords), and application for Student Paper Competition
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance for the abstract will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting(submitting) authors by
February 5, 2020.
Notification of acceptance for the abstract delayed due to the abstract extension schedule.
Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than February 10 and the results will be reflected in the system.
If you don’t receive the notification, please send an email to the KSRS secretariat with your abstract information (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to not only prepare and submit the full paper, but also pre-register by February 28, 2020.