Authors who wish to present at ISRS 2018 are requested to fill out the abstract submission form and submit the form to the on-line submission system.
Abstract should be submitted on-line and email submissions will NOT be considered. If you have any difficulty in submitting your abstract, please send an email to the KSRS secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to submit
Sign up or log into the online system
Click the “submission” button and fill out the abstract submission form
Click the “submit” button
Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Rules
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official ISRS 2018 proceeding.
- Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference among oral or poster by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Technical Program Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the presentation type.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend the symposium and present the abstract as scheduled. The presenting author must register during the pre-registration period. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by 16 March, 2018 will not be published.
- The Technical Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
Information Required for Abstract Submission
- Author(s) information: type of author, name(s), organization, country, email
- Abstract information: presentation type, the most appropriate two topics, title, abstract(less than 300 words), keywords(at least 3 keywords), and application for Student Paper Competition
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance for the abstract will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting(submitting) authors by 2 March, 2018. If you don’t receive the notification, please send an email to the KSRS secretariat with your abstract information (email@example.com). If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to not only prepare and submit the full paper, but also pre-register by 16 March, 2018.