Authors whose abstract has been accepted are encouraged to prepare and submit their full papers to the on-line submission system.
For the full papers to be included in the technical program and ISRS 2018 proceedings, all presenters should pre-register via on-line registration by 16 March, 2018.
If you have any difficulty in submitting your full paper and need more information on the full paper submission, please contact the KSRS secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Full Paper Preparation Guidelines
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal.
- Your paper must be written in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling.
- Maximum length is limited to four pages for a paper without incurring extra page charges. Each extra page will be charged KRW 30,000.
- Manuscripts should be single-spaced with a 1.5 space between paragraphs and a five-space paragraph indentation. Allow an extra half space above a line containing superscripts and below a line containing subscripts.
- Papers must be submitted in two soft-copy files: one print-ready file in PDF format and one editable file in MS Word format (MS Word 6.0 for Windows or higher version). A PDF file as well of a MS Word formatted manuscripts is necessary since formatting is often destroyed in different computer environments.
- The paper should include: title, author’s name(s), affiliation(s), present address and email address, abstract, main text, and references.
- All figures and tables should be included in the text. Diagrams and photographs must be of high quality.
Page Layout Guidelines
The format of your full paper must follow the Page Layout Guidelines:
- Page size: A4 size (210 X 297mm)
- Margins: top and bottom margins = 2.5cm (*first page top margin = 2cm), left and right margin = 2cm
- Column with in 8.1cm with a 0.4cm space between the two columns
- Manuscript title: 12 point type size upper case bold centered over two columns of body copy
- Author information: 10 point type size upper case for name, upper and lower case for address centered.
- Sub-headings: 12 point type size upper case bold or bold italic aligned with left margin
- Body copy: 10 point type size upper and lower case aligned with left margin
- Table captions: 10 point type size upper and lower case above tables
- Figure captions: 10 point type size upper and lowercase under figures
References should be indicated in the text by author’s surname(s) and year in parentheses. References should also be listed in the alphabetical order of author’s name.
- Paper: author, year, title, journal (in italics), volume(issue number): pages.
- Example : T.C. Hsia, 1994, Simple robust schemes for space control of robot manipulators, Int.J. of Robotics and Automation, 9(4): 167-174.
- Books : author, year, title (in italics), location of publisher, publisher.
- Example : M. Kayston and W.R. Fried, 1969, Avionic Navigation Systems, New York, John Wiley and Sons Inc.