For a productive and exciting experience during ISRS 2021, we plan to provide the opportunity to have special sessions under the following conditions:
- One session is 80 minutes long
- Fee for one session is 1,500 US$ plus some donation if possible
- The special session organizer is requested to inform presenters’ names, affiliations and presentation titles to the Korean Society of Remote Sensing (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4 March 2021.
- In case that presenters wish to publish their papers in ISRS 2021 proceedings, each presenter is requested to submit his/her extended abstract or full paper to ISRS 2021 web site (http://isrs.or.kr) by 15 April 2021. It is also possible to publish the papers of the special session in a separate form by the responsibility of the session organizer.
- Participants of the Special Session must register to ISRS 2021 with the same registration fee as ordinary participants of ISRS 2021.
We cordially invite your contribution to organize special session/workshop in ISRS 2021. For an application for the Special Session, please submit the application form(download) by 4 March 2021 to the Korean Society of Remote Sensing (email@example.com).