(by 15 April 2021)
(After 15 April 2021)
|General||USD 100 (KRW 100,000)||USD 120 (KRW 120,000)|
|Student||USD 70 (KRW 70,000)||USD 80 (KRW 80,000)|
- All participants must be registered in order to obtain access to the technical sessions and web proceedings.
- Pre-registration at reduced rate is due by April 15. Pre-registration is considered complete only if the registration fee is paid.
- All accepted paper registration and payment should be made by
April 15April 22, in order to be retained in the final program.
- All accepted papers must be registered and presented at the symposium.
- Cancellation should be made by May 7, 2021 for refund. We will refund your registration fee less an administrative fee.
- Your registration is not refundable after May 7, 2021. No refunds are given for no-shows.
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the following online registration procedure.
- All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Swift Code||HVBKKRSE (in case of 8 digit) or HVBKKRSEXXX (in case of 11 digit)|
|Bank Branch Name||YONSEI Br.|
|Bank Address||Yonsei University, 134 Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Society of Remote Sensing(KSRS)|
If you have already registered for ISRS 2021 but find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please contact the KSRS secretariat at email@example.com to request a refund and cancel your registration. If we receive a written notice of cancellation before May 7, 2021, we will refund your registration fee less an administrative fee (cancelation fee of credit card payment). Refunds are NOT available after May 7, 2021.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the KSRS secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)