(by February 28, 2020)
|General||USD 150 (KRW 150,000)||USD 200 (KRW 200,000)|
|Student||USD 100 (KRW 100,000)||USD 150 (KRW 150,000)|
- All participants should register and pay registration fees.
- Pre-registration at reduced rate is due by February 28. Pre-registration is considered complete only if the registration fee is paid.
- All accepted paper registration and payment should be made by February 28, in order to be retained in the final program.
- All accepted papers must be registered and presented at the symposium.
- Registration fees include admissions to all sessions including opening ceremony, technical/poster sessions, lunch, banquet, young scholar’s night, coffee breaks, and a copy of USB proceedings.
- Cancellation should be made by April 3, 2020 for refund. We will refund your registration fee less an administrative fee.
- Your registration is not refundable after April 3, 2020. No refunds are given for no-shows.
- On-site registration accepts US Dollar(USD) or Korea Won(KRW) cash.
Method of Payment
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the following online registration procedure.
- All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer:
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Swift Code||HVBKKRSE (in case of 8 digit) or HVBKKRSEXXX (in case of 11 digit)|
|Bank Branch Name||YONSEI Br.|
|Bank Address||Yonsei University, 134 Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Society of Remote Sensing(KSRS)|
If you have already registered for ISRS 2020 but find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please contact the KSRS secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and cancel your registration. If we receive a written notice of cancellation before April 3, 2020, we will refund your registration fee less an administrative fee (cancelation fee of credit card payment). Refunds are NOT available after April 3, 2020.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the KSRS secretariat (email@example.com)