We would like to thank you for your continued interest and active participation in ISRS 2021.
Since the symposium will be completely online and virtual event, we have prepared presenter guidelines to ease difficulties in participating in technical sessions.
- In order to be included in the ISRS 2021 technical programs, all presenting authors must register to ISRS 2021.
- Visit the official website (isrs.or.kr) → Click the “PROGRAM” menu on the website to visit the technical program. Please find your papers in the technical program, and check the presentation sessions and schedule.
- If you cannot see your paper listed, contact us at email@example.com immediately; be sure to tell us your registration confirmation number, and your paper number.
- All participants can read papers and presentation files from the onset of the conference. Q&A boards are provided for all oral and poster presentations in order that participants can easily ask questions about the presentations. Presenters should frequently check questions about their papers and provide answers to them.
- Choose the Session that you will present, then click the “Zoom Session Room” button at the session page.
- Please join the live session using a PC (laptop) with a webcam and microphone. It is recommended to connect using wired network for stable session operation. Please do not use multiple devices in the same space.
- You can enter the Session Room using the ID and PW that you used on online registration.
- Please access the zoom session 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Change your name as “Presenter_Name (Organization)”. Session chair will check the presenter’s attendance before starting the session. (Change your name in Zoom: [Participant] -> [More] -> [Rename] -> Enter name (Organization))
- Make sure to keep the microphone off (mute) except for your presentation Q&A.
- The administrator (session technician) will play the presentation video on your scheduled time.
- After the presentation, Q&A will be conducted under the guideline of the session chair. All presenters must attend live Q&A sessions to respond to real-time questions from participants.
- Session chairs will keep the sessions on a defined schedule to ensure that interested participants can attend other presentations in parallel sessions.